5 of My Favorite Websites and Why I Prefer Them The Most

Internet offers you endless opportunities to explore things of your interest. Technology has squeezed plenty of information in a few search engines.

People are doing research on various scientific, economic, social and moral values to share unique and informative content to the audience around the world. If you are reading this content, you must also have searched to find websites which are liked by others.

Let me narrate some of my favorite websites and the reason why I like them the most. 

1. None other than Google! 
Google.Com, being a brilliant incorporation in IT world, comes first in my priorities. Whether I have to search for facts and figures, news, images, blogs or any corner of the world through maps, all I need to do is enter my query and find thousands of results. The most appealing features of Google is that a single email is sufficient to log in to their various interactive platforms. If I had to strictly write about my five websites, I can think beyond google.com, blogger.com, gmail.com, translate.google.com and g+.

2. Facebook 
I must say Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg for developing Facebook. I like Facebook for providing an interactive floor for social gathering. Without it, I could never let down my childhood friends, who departed in my early life. Facebook is amazing in suggesting friends of my locality, my school, college and university. It keeps you engaged in constructive activities like sharing quotations and inspirational stories with your friends, and getting their views in the comments. With the participation of your friends and relatives, you feel a strong social circle around you all the time, in spite of huge distances.

3. Dropbox – My companion at work
Dropbox.com is a place to pack up all your data and share it with others without downloading it. I like it for its quick and easy syncing process on the website. I have worked on various spreadsheets in office and sometimes I had to work from home as well, on the same files. Copying them to another disk, working on them and copying back to office PC was really hectic. The moment I save a file on my PC, it is updated at Dropbox.com without any delays. I can access it from anywhere else.

4. Wikipedia – An information geek 
Have you ever wondered about a word, a concept, a region or anything else? Wikipedia tells you about it all. It’s one of the most comprehensive websites I have ever found on the face of the internet. Whenever I had to know about a personality in detail, I log on to Wikipedia.com and find it along with references. Their referencing style and linking to any difficult word within an article is very convenient to read.

5. Youtube.com I have searched for various audio and video websites, but no one is stocked with sufficient content. Whether you take Vimeo, Dailymotion or anything else, they have limited collection of songs and videos, with poor quality of streaming. In spite of being banned in various countries, YouTube is still leading its way to provide high quality content to people across the globe. It is my first choice when I had to listen to rare masterpieces of music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How low vision aids benefits a person with macular degeneration with artificial vision?

15 Celebrities Who Became Insolvent

What Is SEO? (In A Nutshell)